Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Back to Reality




Hey Cous,

Just came back from a week-long vacation in Oahu. I had hoped to blog while I was over there to keep everyone updated, but didn't get an internet connection that was convenient to use plus I had a whole lots of fun stuff to do.

Took the usual "Circle Island Tour", toured the Arizona Memorial and Battleship Missouri, swammed and snorkeled at Kuhio Beach and Hanauma Bay, walked Waikiki Beach, ...etc. I didn't go to the Polynesian Cultural Center this time and again I didn't get a chance to hike up Diamond Head.

We sort of had an "oceanview" room if not for the two Hyatt towers in the way, but I guess I can't complain for the price we paid being only 2 blocks from the beach with a rooftop pool and jacuzzi.

Unfortunately, I had to go back to work and reality on Monday. I wished my co-workers wouldn't save a week's work for me to do when I returned. Those guys are just clueless without me.


- AV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! Sound's like you had a good trip. I can't remember the last time I took a trip. I'm jealous!!