Sunday, October 08, 2006

San Francisco Fleet Week 2006



As you can see, I was at the Fleet Week festivities this weekend. I was able to take some fairly decent shots this year even though I was farther away from the action and with a shorter lens than last year. Go figure!

What irked me was this guy sitting to the right of me during the Blue Angels portion of the show pushed me on my leg and told me to move back (so he could have a better view.) I was there first and there were tons of people around him, but he only "informed" me that I was in his way. He could have easily stood up to get a better view as he was much taller than me. He eventually got up and made sure he blocked my view. Some people are so damn rude!

Then on Saturday, I spent practically my whole afternoon and part of my evening finishing a video editing assignment for an online class I'm taking from a local college. I learned today that the instructor gave me a 70 out of a 100 because I didn't follow instructions and went several assignements ahead. Geez, she should have given me at least a 90 for all the effort I put in. Since it's an online class, it's difficult to know exactly what the instructor wanted. Oh well, in the future, I'll just follow all the instructions and dumb down all my assignments.

And, that was my weekend! I hope yours was better.

- AV

1 comment:

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Hey, love the pictures. I have been to SF once..and I thought it was the most beautiful place. LOVED IT!! Hope to go back someday. I can't believe the guy who sat beside you and asked you to move over. What a heel.