Friday, October 06, 2006

My Day



As you can see, this was my day. Said 'good-bye' to my dog before I left for work, cooked my Healthy Choice Asiago Chicken Portobello lunch, took a picture of my office and tonight's 12% larger than normal full moon.

By the way, my lunch didn't look like much, but in actuality, it was pretty tasty.

Funny joke I heard today..."I have no Monet to put Degas to make the Van Gogh." But, seriously, the price of gas has really gone down around here. The lowest I've seen today was $2.37 per gallon. I thought I would never see those prices again. The most I've paid for a gallon of gas was $3.78 some time last year.

- AV

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gas here the other day was $1.99...
I couldn't believe it. Right now it's been anywhere between $1.99-$2.20

By the way thanks for stopping by my "little" blog and leaving a comment. I don't know how you came across it but I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and read.

AquariusDragon said...

Same here... don't know how you came across my blog but thanks for commenting on the water cooler bit. BTW, the joke you posted put a smile on my face. Thanks for that :)

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Hey. I loved the joke too - real cute. And gas here is about 2.01 - in Texas!