Monday, August 27, 2007

It's The Cooking Guy

Super Chefs cooking competition


Spokeswoman explaining what the chef will be cooking today


Guy Fieri signing autographs & posing for photos


The local mall by my hotel in San Diego hosted a live Super Chefs cooking competition between various restaurant chefs in the area. Each chef and his/her helper have X number of minutes to create a gourmet dinner meal with as many dishes as possible. After the competition, the audience gets to cheer to determine the winner. No tasting was involved so showmanship was critical.

If any of you watch the Food Network channel on tv, you probably know who Guy Fieri is. He was the celebrity chef on hand who did a one-hour cooking demo which I missed, but I just happen to pass by his booth when he did the photo-op with his assistances.

See the gals with the red visors and the blond mane sticking out of them?

- AV

2 comments:

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Sorry never heard of him but the girls are cute. You were in the right place at the right time. With a Camera!

AVCr8teur said...

Digital Flower, I expected him to be at the mall so I brought my camera. I usually carry a camera phone anyways.