Friday, June 08, 2007

Consulting Work & Other Ramblings

My former company hired my replacement and also hired me back as a consultant to train her. After a few days, I could see she was ready to tear her hair out. I had to feel sorry for her. Anyways, I have flexible hours and I get paid 3 times more than when I was a regular employee.

I had to say that going back to work there after I resigned felt strange. Some thanked me for coming back and I'm sure others thought I was crazy or greedy, but hey, you can't please everyone.

I'm one of those people who have to keep busy all the time otherwise I will go crazy. Too much relaxation drives me crazy.

Thanks to all who asked about my dad after he had his heart attack almost 2 weeks ago. He has been home and is also visiting his doctors regularly for further treatment.

TGIF Everyone!

- AV

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go here:

http://www.gratefulness.org

And you can light a candle for your Father.