Saturday, April 11, 2009

Golden Gate Bridge Walk

Continuing with my walk across the Golden Gate, this little extension out over the ocean gives a different perspective of the bridge.


I saw this guy poking his head through the sunroof. It looks like he is filming the trip, but I think there is a law against poking ones head out of a sunroof in a moving vehicle not to mention dangerous.


A tourist during a photo-op on the bridge.


In the next three photos are things I saw during my walk. A locked portable toilet.


I am not sure what this is, but it looks like a "cage" workers would use to lower or raise themselves over the side of the bridge.


This looked like a huge storage bin hung over the side of the bridge.


Happy Easter,
Karen

6 comments:

Sue said...

On our visit to SF we walked the bridge and loved it. It was a highlight of the trip.

We didn't walk under it.. how did we miss that.

Happy Easter to you!

LR Photography said...

Amazing photos Karen, this must be a nice walk all along the bridge.

dot said...

Happy Easter to you Karen! That must have been a really nice adventure. I love the first shot and the one of the guy with his head stuck out. You are always there at the right moment!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Great photos, the guy that had his head popping out looked like he was in a limo?
Happy Easter

betchai said...

it is indeed dangerous to poke one's head while on road. I so like your first picture of the bridge, the lines and the angles are just interesting. Happy Easter.

Kcalpesh said...

Definitely a great place to walk by... Nice Photos!