Wednesday, September 05, 2007

G is for Glassware on ABC Wednesday




I had quite a few "G" photos, but I decided on glassware after my recent trip to World of Coca-Cola in Atlanta. I saw several shelves of coke glasses at the souvenir store and liked the way they were stacked so I took a few photos.

After visiting Georgia again, I remembered how much I missed sweet tea which I assumed I can only get in the southern part of the United States. It sure would be sweet if I could fill up all these glasses with sweet tea.

Here are links to other ABC Wednesday participents...

http://saltydogs-thebook.blogspot.com from jeanmfogle
http://mollitudes.blogspot.com from jeanmfogle
http://digitalflowerpictures.blogspot.com from digital flower pictures
http://mrsnesbittsplace.blogspot.com from mrsnesbitt
http://photographybykml.blogspot.com from kml
http://www.bidarlah.com from bidarlah

- AV

15 comments:

kml said...

I like the way you composed the image with the green glasses - they seem to go on forever!

AVCr8teur said...

Thanks kml. I didn't even notice that. Must be the way I cropped.

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Av, Hi there. First I want to say thanks for the great San Diego 'fun pack'. Brought back some memories. You must know I have a key chain collection! The shirt was a little small as I am 6' 6" and 285 pounds but my wife likes it so I gave it to her. Thanks that was a lot of fun.

I really love the green glasses. That is a great picture, looks a bit futuristic.

Hin Man said...

I love that picture especially the green one. A great picture with imaginative perspective to go with G.

AVCr8teur said...

Digital Flower, you are welcome. The large shirt was the biggest I had. ;) Glad you liked the keychain and the green glasses photo.

AVCr8teur said...

Hin Man, Thanks for your comment about the green glasses picture. I loved the imagery too. Other people at the store probably thought I was nuts taking pictures of glasses. Oh well...

Anonymous said...

Great choice for the letter, G, AV! And nice work on those photographs. The green ones remind me of some old coke glasses that my grandparents used to have.

Maybe not as good as the sweet old southern tea but, Teavana has some good tea- check 'em out online!

Ali said...

I love these photo's, excellent shots, and a fab idea for ABC this week.

AVCr8teur said...

Thanks Scott. They had coke glasses of every size. I can't wait to brew me up some southern sweet tea!

AVCr8teur said...

Thanks Ali! Now we have to think of something for next week. Sigh!

Anonymous said...

If you do go with teavana, I recommend the cloud 9 rubios, lemon apple pomegranate and the blueberry bliss flavors (at least those are the ones that I have now and they are sweeeeet!).

mrsnesbitt said...

Oh great pics! Would you believe when we were out yesterday I took my Xphotograph???? LOL!

AVCr8teur said...

MrsNesbitt, you're sure thinking ahead! I'm still searching for next week's subject.

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

You really have a good eye AV! I like those pictures. Of course, it helps that I collect Coke stuff. I love it!!!

ketz said...

Those blue and green glasses are so beautiful! I think this is perfect for promotion of a business. Surely tons of people will like it.

Personalized Glassware