Friday, October 15, 2010

One Mural, Many Stories

If you like murals and you are in San Francisco for a visit, go to the Mission District and you will see countless number of murals like this one created by local artists and students.
Click here to read about the Precita Eyes Mural Arts Center which organizes these community art events.


I was trying to figure out what the artist's message was trying to convey.
Could it be the musician is hitchhiking on a lonely journey to the next town called Paradise?


Is his girlfriend having second thoughts and comes to offer him a ride?


The chicken barely misses being hit by the speeding car, but is instead chased by a predator.


What do you think? Do you have another interpretation?

- Karen

6 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

For me I just have to let me right brain chew on it for a while. I like it though.

rainfield61 said...

I am too exhausted for that at this moment.

BTW, have a nice weekend.

Ryan said...

I think he's just expressing himself, I wish every blank wall could be painted like this. Wishful thinking.

eastcoastlife said...

Cool! This mural not only brings soul to a city of concrete but it makes people stop and think. :)

lina said...

Life is about chasing and being chased. Leading and following. I think...

LifeRamblings said...

these are wonderful murals.