Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Window Shopping

During my stroll through downtown San Francisco last weekend, I noticed this shoe store worker on the 2nd floor dancing in front of the window. She was trying to get shoppers to notice her so they will go inside the store.


She doesn't look too happy. I don't think dancing in front of windows was part of her job description.


When I crossed the street, I noticed 2 more dancers.
And no, this didn't attract me to go inside the store.
I wonder how many shoppers on the street even noticed them?


- Karen

7 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

HA HA, I guess it beats being on the street shaking a sign back and forth.

Lilli & Nevada said...

That is funny, anything for a sale.

Haley H said...

LOL. I guess in this economy they should be grateful to have jobs, but still...

Perky said...

Hahaha! I think they should've worn something bright to catch the attention of shoppers on the street though.

roentare said...

So much fun in one post. I like the energy through your post here

Rune Eide said...

Thank you for the comments and compliments! :-)

These dancers in a shoe shop window must be the equivalent of what we used to can GO-GO girls back in the stone ages.

dot said...

Funny! I love the pictures. You don't miss a thing!