Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day Stories, Anyone?

Did anyone celebrate Valentine's Day? Sorry, but it's always hilarious to me to see so many men hovering around the card section of a store around Valentine's Day.

Valentine's Day was just another day to me. Why do I say this? Because you and your spouse/significant other are suppose to be good to each other 365 days a year and not just 1 day a year. Just my opinion.

Anyways, I ended up watching "Departed" which just came out on DVD. The movie was violent and so-so, but it is nominated for Academy Awards in "Best Picture", "Best Director", and "Best Supporting Actor" categories.

Here's a trailer snagged from "Moviefone"...




- AV

2 comments:

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

I didn't do anything...although the guy I'm dating is supposed to be taking me out on Saturday night to dinner and have some time without my kiddo around. Should be nice. I hate the holiday because of all the expectations..and I agree - you should be nice to your spouse or significant other EVERY day not just Valentine's Day...I didn't see the Departed..I heard it was horribly gruesome....

Anonymous said...

Lesson learned this Valentines Day:

Valentines Day can suck just as much if you are with someone vs if you aren't with someone.

Did I mention that I hate Valentines Day??

I haven't seen The Departed either. I use to LOVE scary movies when I was younger but now that I am older I realize all the horror I ever wanted to see, can be seen by turning on the news. It's a scary world we live in, ya know?!