Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Going to the Dogs and Kids

Welcome! Enter here if you dare.
A neighboring town held its first annual dog and kids Halloween costume contest on Friday.
It is always nice to see the community coming together to have some fun.


Scamp, the dog, leads the way in the costume parade.
Hmmm, I'm not sure if Scamp really needed a hula skirt and bikini top.


Coffee lovers take notice.
This is a cute homemade costume! Mom is even holding the coffee spoon.


Happy Halloween if you celebrate it!

- Karen

12 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures are great. Halloween is really a time for fun. We do not celebrate it in Jamaica but a few persons have parties etc. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

genie said...

thanks for commenting on my blog post. I am so glad to find you. This series is just too cute. It brings out the inner child in me. The last picture has to take the cake. How clever the costume. Plus, the expression on the little girl’s face is out of this world. You have really put a big smile on my face tonight. Happy Halloween...genie

rainfield61 said...

Then, at the end, who are the real dog.

But that is not important.

Have fun.

mailbox rental said...

happy Halloween!

lina said...

Happy Halloween!

Great photos. :)

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Great costumes, especially the coffee cup.

Jenny Woolf said...

What amazing pictures - they really made me laugh. I love so many of them but I think the teacup wins by a fraction

Louis la Vache said...

What a cute little coffee cup!

(You KNEW «Louis» would like this!)

ArtandArchitecture-SF.com said...

These are all so adorable. I can't decide which I like best, such creative people.

betchai said...

they're all adorable, but i so love the coffee costume, saving the best for last.

LifeRamblings said...

cool photos of Halloween. the coffee costume is the clear winner.

Emm said...

Oh! Those poor pets! I love that teacup costume though!